A public clinic is one of the services at Bali Royal Hospital that provides medical services in the form of health checks, treatment and counseling to patients or the public so that disease transmission and complications do not occur, as well as increasing public knowledge and awareness in the health sector.
Service Time: 09.00 to 21.00 WITA
Registration or online registration, please download the BROS Mobile application.
Out-Patient Registration Procedure:
- Register at the counter during polyclinic operating hours
- Online registration, please download the BROS Mobile application.
- Specialist Clinic open on Monday to Saturday from 09:00 until 21:00 WITA (Central Indonesian Standard Time)
- For corporate patients or insured patients, please provide :
– Identification Card (KTP) or similar
– Health Insurance Membership Card or Company card
For patients with discount vouchers or special participating Credit Card discounts or BROS special arrangements, you will be require to present the voucher to the registration staff prior to completing any transaction.
Our Polyclinic Specialist Services:
- Internist and sub specialist
- Surgeon and sub specialist
- ENT Specialist
- Medical Rehabilitation/ Physiotherapy