Since the COVID-19 pandemic emerged, almost everyone has experienced obstacles to living a normal life due to the restrictions that need to be done to prevent transmission of the Corona virus.
However, with the completion of these restrictions, the government encourages us to start doing activities as usual, of course while complying with the COVID-19 prevention protocol.
This encourages us to be more vigorous in applying basic COVID-19 preventive measures, such as washing hands with soap and running water or with a hand sanitizer, not touching the face with hands that have not been washed, applying physical distancing, and wearing a mask in every activity, especially in public place.
Here are the important things you need to know to deal with new normal:
1. When you have to leave the house and return home
The application of new normal will make us more relaxed to leave the house. However, given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we must continue to implement basic preventative measures whenever and wherever we are. In addition, do not force yourself to leave the house when you are not fit.
Here are tips if you have arrived at BROS friend.
- Open the footwear before entering the house.
- Spray the disinfectant on the footwear and the equipment you are using.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Take off the clothes you wear and immediately put them in a closed washroom.
- Take a shower and change into clean clothes before relaxing or spending time with family.
2. When using public transportation
If you have to travel to a place and use public transportation, there are a number of things to consider besides implementing basic precautionary measures.
To make it easier for you to maintain hand hygiene, always carry a hand sanitizer. Do not touch the face with hands that have not been cleaned. Also, make sure you bring a drinking bottle to stay hydrated during the trip.
The most important thing to remember while on public transportation is to reduce interaction and keep a distance of at least 1 meter with other passengers. If this is not possible, you should not use public transportation.
3. During work in the office
The start of new normal will make employees return to work in the office gradually after several months of working from home. Well, to stay safe and avoid Corona virus at work, you need to apply physical distancing in every activity in the office.
Also Watch the Video: Keeping Pregnancy During the Covid-19 Pandemic
4. When shopping
If you have to shop for groceries, chances are you will meet a lot of people. Remember, always apply physical distancing, yes.
Limit touching items in stores or in public places. After touching these items, do not touch your face or personal items, such as bags and mobile phones, before washing your hands. The aim is to reduce the risk of Corona virus contamination.
In addition, try not to linger when shopping. Write down what items need to be purchased and go directly to the cashier when all you have got.
5. When shopping online or ordering food online
Since the pandemic, online shopping is increasingly in demand, because people can shop easily without leaving home.
Even so, there are some things that you should pay attention to, namely:
- Avoid direct contact with the courier. If necessary, wear a mask when transacting.
- Try to pay for groceries on a non-cash basis to minimize interaction with the courier.
- Provide a special place for the courier to place your ordered items, so that you do not need to meet in person or come in contact with the courier when receiving the items.
- Unpack the package outside the house and immediately dispose of the package in the trash or spray the package with disinfectant before bringing it into the house.
- For food, do not spray disinfectant on the wrapper. Simply open and discard the wrapper, then move the food to the plate. Don’t eat food directly from the container.
- After opening the package of goods or food, immediately wash your hands with soap and running water.
6. When in need of health services
Instead of consulting directly with a doctor in the hospital, it’s better to use telemedicine facilities. Friend BROS can use the Bali Royal Hospital Telemedicine service to consult with a specialist doctor.
Consulting online through a telemedicine / video call service is considered safer to prevent transmission of the Corona virus, especially for people with diseases that are susceptible to COVID-19, such as diabetes or heart disease. Let’s book a doctor now.